|Primary Hiv Infection
May 10, 1999
I had symptoms of food poising the other day. Gas, Fever, vomiting, stomach ache. It lasted about 16 hours and then disapperaed. Could this be PHI? Or, do the symptoms last longer?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sounds like bad sushi to me and not HIV infection. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Ache In Testicles Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Could Fever Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Could Vomiting Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Sudden Vomiting Causes Primary Hiv Symptom
- How Soon Primary Hiv Infection?
- Vaginal Discharge After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.