|Touching glands in neck.
May 10, 1999
Ever since I read that swollen glands in the neck can be a sign of Acute HIV, I've been pressing them, touching them, feeling them (I think trying to convince myself that they must be swollen). Now they are a bit tender. Can just feeling them cause this?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unlikely. But I guess it depends how hard and long you continue to press on them. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Test For HIV
- Burning Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.