May 10, 1999
Hello, would 1 isolated mouth sore at 11+ weeks post exposure be a symptom of HIV? How long does the mouth sore usually last? Does it hurt? Mine is more of a dull pain. I have had no other symptoms and have tested HIV negative at 9.5 weeks. I plan to get tested again at 3 months & 6 months. Thanks in advance.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not as an isolated event. Sounds like a cold sore to me. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia In One Day?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.