question about your answer

hi, i had a question about one of your answers. you stated that there are glands in the backs of the legs and some can be felt and some cannot. well, can you tell me if it is normal for them to be felt in the area of the backs of the legs? i mean, would that be unusual enough to reconsider negative tests for hiv? i mean, i dont know about what is normal or not i only know that i do have glands i can feel in the back of my legs and (not really behind the knees they are above that) i dont know how long they have been there because i have neer looked before. do you have nay thing you could tell me to help me understand if htis is normal or if i should go on with testing after 12 motnhs of testing? i know htere is nothing else wrong because i have explored all other areas of reasons. please help... is it normal to be able to feel them? i didnt quite understand your response....

I think if you are concerned, you need to have your doctor examine you and determine whether there is any cause for concern. MH

Numbness Accross Nose Bridge
Mouth Sore