May 18, 1999
Hi Dr, can isolate sore throat (the only symptom) be a sign of HIV ARS? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Cut On Hand?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can Someone Get HIV From Blood On Hand?
- Can You Contract HIV From Smoking After Someone?
- Can You Get HIV From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Lap Dance
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.