BUMP IN LIP
May 20, 1999
I have a swollen lump in my lip, off to one side. It is firm, but not rock hard. It is about 1 centimenter in from the corner of my mouth. Is it a lymph node? My girlfriend says it is a fat cyst? I think she is cheating with my neighbor and I read that swollen nodes are a sign. Now I have this lump inside my lip for 3 weeks. Is this a lymph node? Cancer or a sign of some STD? I had oral sex with my girlfriend 3 weeks ago, but not anymore until I figure if she is cheating or not. Do I have a STD? I never had one. Now I worry bout herpes, HIV and a cancer.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Probably not a lymph node. Have your doc check it out. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Thick Saliva A Symptom Of Hiv Or Aids?
- How Do I Know If I Am Hiv Positive?
- Early Signs Of Hiv Sore Throat After 8 Weeks
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.