Maximum time to experience ARS
May 28, 1999
I understand this is going to vary in individuals, but what would you estimate the maximum amount of time to experience ARS related symptoms and seroconversion. Could someone experience ARS due to HIV, 20 weeks past exposure.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unlikely that symptoms would develop that late. Very possible that symptoms would continue that long if they started several weeks earlier. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vegan Diet And Hiv Disease
- How Long Does The Hiv Virus Stay Alive In Fresh Air?
- Whats The Percentage Chance Of A Man Getting Hiv From A Woman?
- Symptoms Of Aids Related Complex
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.