|Maximum time to experience ARS
May 28, 1999
I understand this is going to vary in individuals, but what would you estimate the maximum amount of time to experience ARS related symptoms and seroconversion. Could someone experience ARS due to HIV, 20 weeks past exposure.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unlikely that symptoms would develop that late. Very possible that symptoms would continue that long if they started several weeks earlier. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Maximum Time For ARS Symptoms To Appear
- How Often After Infected Does An Hiv Test Show You Been Infected?
- How Does Lyrica Help Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Is It Against The Law Not To Inform Partners Of Hiv?
- How To Use Gentian Violet To Treat Thrush In Adults?
- Is A 13 Week Hiv Test Conclusive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.