Floaters or something different
Jun 2, 1999
These floaters, what do they look like? I have blood vessles in my eyes that will not go away they are there every day red and ugly. Could this be due to HIV infection in you honest and expert opinion? Thanks a million......
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No and you should have it checked out by an opthalmologist. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- Can Washing After Sex Can Help Prevent Herpes?
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Lips
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.