Symptoms & looking for something else???
Jun 2, 1999
Is it really true that other things, illnesses can cause HIV symptoms? Could other illnesses cause many HIV symptoms at one time? You are doing the best job ever. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
YES. Acute HIV infection looks like many other viral syndromes including flu. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Numbness Toes
- High White Blood Cell Count What Does It Mean Hiv
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- What Does Herpes Discharge Look Like?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.