Jun 2, 1999
HELLO, IVE TESTED NEGATIVE AT THE 3 MONTH MARK AFTER AN PROTECTIVE ENCOUNTER WITH A GIRL.COULD YOU TELL ME WHAT TYPES OF SKIN CHANGES ARE SEEN EARLY IN INFECTION. IVE NOTICED IN INCREASE IN BROWM MOLES ON MY BODY. ARE THESE A REASON TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT HIV OR SOMETHING ELSE.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Moles are not associated with acute HIV. However they should be checked by a dermatologist. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.