Worried: HIV related symptoms for 16 months

I have been very worried for the last year and a half. After a brief sexual encounter with another man I began experiencing these symptoms: initially intense itching on my ankles and stomach. Then it was accompanied by intense joint pain in my left knee and both elbows with itching and rashes breaking out on my upper stomach, back, arms and legs. Now with all this I have developed geographic tongue for the last few months and am losing patches of hair on my legs also. I had a low white blood count for 9 months prior to the encounter then it came back up. My lymphocyte % is low and my HIV antibody tests are coming back negative. My last test was 13 months prior to the sexual exposure. I am starting to get worried these symptoms especially the itching will never end. Could I be HIV positive and not be testing so? I have never had an STD and have been very healthy prior to this. I have only been tested by the antibody method(3x's) no other tests. I have read that itching, joint pain and rashes are early symptoms of HIV infection. But I'm going crazy wondering whats wrong and can't explain it any other way. Can this be something else I contracted? My doctor doesn't feel its HIV but can't figure out what it is. I have been tested for every STD and all were negative. The only medication that had any effect was prednisone but my doctor will not keep me on it. Please post this so if any one has a related problem they could help with some info. It has been 16 months now and I need to find some answers. Thank-you, I would appreciate any help.

You do not have HIV infection. I would consult a dermatologist. MH

What do you think?
acute viral syndrome