Bump on back of ear

Hi Doctor First let me apologise for the rather long letter. I have been having strange symptoms for the past 6 months. First it was joint pains, than mouth ulcers, oral warts, tingling in arms and legs, few scattered small red spots on the body, sinus polyp and now a bump on the back of the ear. I have tested negative for Elisa HIV 1&2 upto five months and I am also mildly arthritic for the past one decade. I had only one accidental potential blood exposure about six months ago. I would like to know whether all these above symptoms could possibly be due to arthritis, ARS(symptoms still present at six months post exposure) or some other syndrome or disease. I am skeptical about them being arthritis symptoms because they have appeared suddenly. Your help is greatly appreciated and all the more because HIV advice is non existent where I live.

Your symptoms are very nonspecific. It is extremely unlikely that they are related to HIV infection. There are certain syndromes that can appear with arthritis. Have you been worked up for what kind of arthritis you have? MH

12 months since exposure
lymph nodes