|full blown and antibody test
Jun 18, 1999
hello doctor mark- I was just wondering if it has been many years since your last exposure and you start having symptoms of full blown aids what is the likelyhood of testing negative to hiv on elisa?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Almost zero. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be Ars
- AIDS Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Bloody Pee After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.