rash

hi doctor. i am really concerned...i tested several times up to 6 months after exposure and all were negative so I believed I was safe to begin relations with my new fiancee. now 3 weeks later she has developed a rash. it is on her chest, face, arms, back, and upper thighs. i can describe it as pinkish pimples. very few of them have liquid-y stuff inside. in addition, they are painful. what do you make of this? we took her to a clinic when these "pimples" first started appearing and they said it was chicken pox. (She has never had them before). now 4 days later, we are finding that not many of them are popping and crusting over as they should. would hiv rash even present itself as a "chicken pox"-like rash? Is it even possible that a health care worker would see an acute hiv rash and confuse it to be chicken pox?

Thank you very much kind sir, you are providing an excellent service to the world.

p.s. i had 4 elisa tests (3 orasure at 2/3/4 months, 1 blood at 6 months) and a hiv dna pcr (6 months). ALL "NEGATIVE" OR "NONE DETECTED"

You do not have HIV infection given the number and timing of tests performed. What you describe is NOT consistent with the rash of acute HIV an indeed could be chicken pox from the description. MH

Swollen Node
full blown and antibody test