common in hiv??

mark, i am still awaiting my results for the pcr rna test but in the meantime i have to ask you, (this is the reason i continue to pursue testing) i am still after many many months having pain(sharp shooting pains) under my arms and it seems to be worse when it is hot outside so i am wondering if it is from sweating, i have been to so many doctors at this point and no answers as to why! i even stopped using the deodorant i was using hoping to find relief. no help there. my problem is i can feel the glands under my arms but none of the doctors can and if they can they say they arent enlarged but i know they werent there before andi really dont care but it is the pain i cant take anymore. it isnt sore just the needles and pins like pain. also, i itch really bad under my arms when i have the pain. where do i turn , who do i ask , what can i do? is htis a common symptom of hiv patients and do you think this sounds hiv related?? it has been 14 months now and i relaly feel sure this test will come back detectable. i need to know if this symptom calls for such extensive testing in me. i am truly going crazy here. do you hear of this complaint alot with your patients?thank you mark, alot.

To be frank, your symptoms are very nonspecific, and in and of themselves, do not sound like HIV infection to me. MH

Symtoms-timing
Extremely Worried