Jun 24, 1999
1.Can a person suffer from night sweats and fatigue 4-5 days after exposure?
2. Have you ever had a client who complained of burning sensations from the chest and going down the arms which eventually moved to the back area? If yes, could this occur within 3 weeks after exposure?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
1. Possibly, but it is a bit early. 2. I have personally NOT seen this symptom, thus I can't comment about the timing. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are White Bumps A Sign Of AIDS?
- Does White Tongue Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.