Jun 24, 1999
1.Can a person suffer from night sweats and fatigue 4-5 days after exposure?
2. Have you ever had a client who complained of burning sensations from the chest and going down the arms which eventually moved to the back area? If yes, could this occur within 3 weeks after exposure?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
1. Possibly, but it is a bit early. 2. I have personally NOT seen this symptom, thus I can't comment about the timing. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Runny Nose Worried It Could Be Ars
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.