Neck and Arm Pain

About two years ago I had protected sex with a woman until the condom received a slight break. I immediatly pulled out and cleaned off my penis. I understand that in most cases one begins to get symptoms a few weeks later after contracting HIV. I haven't been sick a day since then. I am constantly checking my lymph nodes for swelling and basically worrying myself sick. Recently I've been getting pain in the back of my neck and on the back of my arms and in my right elbow that comes and goes. I can't seem to pinpoint where exactly the pain is but it always seems to be in the same general area (I can't find any swollen lymph nodes or glands). Is it possible to have swollen lymph nodes and not be able to feel the swelled node? I work out alot and my body fat in my neck and arms is fairly low. Is this pain due to stress and possibly due to over exertion of the muscles and tendons?

Doesn't sound like nodes and sounds more musculoskeletal. MH

Is this hiv disaster ? SOS
HIV & Belching?