Jun 29, 1999
1. Does pneumonia usually follow shortly after infection or when aids develops? If so, does pneumonia involve a fever (high temperature)
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Pneumonia is not usually a sign of acute infection. It occurs late in disease. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Penicillin Cure Gonorrhea?
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
- Are Watery Eyes A Symptoms Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.