Jun 29, 1999
1. Does pneumonia usually follow shortly after infection or when aids develops? If so, does pneumonia involve a fever (high temperature)
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Pneumonia is not usually a sign of acute infection. It occurs late in disease. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
- 16 Week Negative Rapid Hiv Test
- Are Lower Abdominal Pain And Painful Urination Signs Of HIV Or Stds?
- Are White Patches That Are On My Toungue A Sign Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.