Jun 29, 1999
1. Does pneumonia usually follow shortly after infection or when aids develops? If so, does pneumonia involve a fever (high temperature)
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Pneumonia is not usually a sign of acute infection. It occurs late in disease. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis B From Saliva?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.