Update #2 on Scared to Death

Dear Dr. Holodniy, I just wanted to give you and the readers another update and ask for your valuable opinion. I'm the 26yr old female who wrote w/complaints of Sore Throat, fever, bladder infections that wouldn't respond to antbiotics, Bell's Palsy,HairLoss Etc. My Ex-boyfriend says he tested Neg. 10 wks after our sexual encounter. I have tested Neg.by ELISA at 8,12, and16wks. I went to the health Dept. my last test the nurse said I should stop worrying about it and look for another cause of my symptoms. Is there anything else that could cause these symptoms? I am so confused and my symptoms where real, i have been tested for Epstein Barr which showed past infection. I also saw an infectious Doc, who examined me,who said "there are things out there we probably don't know about". I'm just frustrated and I don't mean to sound like a hypochondriac, the only thing that still bothers me is that my hair is still falling out, and that's pretty hard on a female, and I recently deloped a vaginal yeast iinfection which has so far responded to treatment. Sorry to sound so long winded and thank you for allowing me and other readers to drop my concerns here. Through all this I have learned alot about myself and have come to grips with the scariest thing on the planet.Thank you again and I hope I can find some answers soon. Oh, by the way you have been the light at the end of a dark tunnel for many of us, thanks for your patience, LS:)

I would agree this is not HIV infection. I would also make sure that your thyroid and other endocrine function is normal. MH

Symptoms
brown hairy tongue