rash

mark how is my rash not consistent with hiv rash? it was on the upper left of my chest, although small 1 inch by 1 1/2 inch, and other hiv insiders on this sight have said that it can be as small as 1/2 inch in diameter and limited to a small part of the chest, or cover a large portion of the chest. so how is mine non consistent? also, a rash 5 days after exposure, sore throat, swollen lymph nodes = hiv? do you think i have hiv???? based on my symptoms.

Never seen it like that, and I doubt it would be that well circumscribed. Although the rash can be blotchy, it usually extends over the chest and back. Again, the symptoms are very nonspecific and can resemble many other viruses. Appropriate serial testing is what needs to be done. MH

symptoms
Symptoms - Is a HIV RNA test advised?