|alleviating ARS symptoms
Sep 2, 2001
Hi Dr. Thanks a bushel for everything!
I was wondering if one were to have true ARS, can antibiotics or over the counter medications help alleviate some of the symptoms such as fever, swollen lymph nodes and coughs? Can these also help swollen nodes caused by HIV infections?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Antibiotics will have no effect on the HIV virus during acute infection. Symptomatic relief can be obtained for symptoms by many over the counter meds.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Coughing An ARS Symptom?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.