Swollen lymph node/six months

First, I would like to thank you for the help and consideration you give us. This is a very important job. Six months ago I (white male)was having sex with an African American prostitute and my condom broke. I realized that 2-3 minutes later and pulled out. Since then,I had negative Elizas at 17,77,105,150 and 180 days. I also had an RNA PCR at 45 days which came undetectable or less than 50 copies. I also had a DNA PCR at 90 days which also came undetectable or less than 10 copies. Two months after the encounter, I developed an elarged lymph node in the right side of my neck. It became very painful after 40 days but when I went to the doctor she prescribed penicillin which resulted in reducing the swelling and eliminating the pain. Since then, the node has remained in the neck and it becomes warm and Iam reminded of its existence after heavy smoking or stress. Also, three times since my exposure I have felt that Iam ready to come down with a heavy cold but I have never had one(strong nervous reaction to my constant fear of HIV infection?) Overall, though I feel good. The existence of the lymph node scares me a lot. Should I continue testing? and if so what test would be appropriate.

Given the number, timing, and types of tests you have received, you do not have HIV infection. The swollen gland is probably an isolated process (some other infection) and not related to HIV infection. MH

have you ever
Symptoms of ARS?