Jul 26, 1999
How common is it to get the the flu or other viral infections during the summer?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
True flu would be very unusual. Other viral infections are very common. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Otc Medicine Can You Take For Chlamydia?
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Are Other Names For Toxoplasmosis?
- How Should I Tell My New Girlfriend About Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.