Jul 26, 1999
How common is it to get the the flu or other viral infections during the summer?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
True flu would be very unusual. Other viral infections are very common. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do Lymph Nodes Stay Swollen After Getting Hiv?
- Can A Dentist Refuse To Treat Someone With Hiv?
- Peripheral Neuropathy And Lisinopril
- How Long Do I Have To Wait To Get A Hep Titer After A Hep B Shot?
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching Infected Blood?
- You Can Still Get Hpv With A Condom
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.