Scared to death!!!!!

Dr. Mark, I am truly struggling!! Had a brief protected vaginal encounter that i tested negative for at 4 months, my doc and all the services i contacted told me it was time for me to move on and i had really begun doing that, until yesterday. I have now developed a rash that covers most of my upper back, red bumps with a white spot in middle that can be popped. The day this occured did were a new golf shirt right off the rack that i wore for 5 hours of sweaty golf in 100 degree temp with high humidity, could this be the cause or does it sound like hiv, it has now been 5 months. Thank you so much for this service and your time!!!

You are not HIV infected. My mother always told me never to wear clothes off the rack without washing them!! MH

hyperventillation - ARS?
Broken COndom