How long does ARS symptoms can last?

How long does ARS symptoms can last? You said to this girl in the past (that tested negaative after 12 monthes) that ARS can be present six monthes at the most. I am 2.5 monthes with the symptms and I already feel that my hands and legs are falling asleep especially if not active for a few minutes like when I lie down. Is neuropathy possible so early? beside muscle pain, joint pain, night sweats, lymphe gland pain, sore throat and white thrush.

You did not indicate whether you had been tested for HIV or not. Remember, the studies or ARS symtoms are in people who have evidence of HIV infection by antibody testing. Most people have an acute flu like syndrome which lasts for a few days to a couple of weeks. There is the small minority of patients that have prolonged symptoms. MH

Thrush & Numbness
ok you have helped me this far