Rash - ARS or 'flushing'?

You are doing a great job! Thank you for answering so many questions from people like me, from which I have learnt a great deal. Can you please help me out by dealing with another one?!

You have previously described ARS associated rash as like a light sunburn. I have a reddening of the skin on my face, neck and the top of my shoulders. This also extends down my arms and, in particular, the tops of my hands. It comes and goes and has been present (on and off) for around two months. It is not raised. My skin feels warm when it is present and there is a 'tingling' feeling (not itchiness - I know it is there but do not feel any urge to scratch). It is three months after exposure and I am ELISA negative. My doctor tells me this rash is 'flushing' due to panic/anxiety attacks. I'ld like to be sure!

1. In your experience, does this sound like an ARS rash?

2. If I were to get a PCR test done and this were negative, would this mean that the rash could not be ARS related?

Thanks.

1. NO 2.YES MH

mark...
Fever during ARS