Sep 2, 2001
Would hiv be detected during or after an appendectomy?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
If HIV infection were present, antibodies would be detectable before and after surgery.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should You Wait To Get An Hiv Test After Taking Cipro?
- How Long Can Hiv Lay Dormant In Your System?
- How Long After Sex Can You Detect Hiv In Your Blood Test?
- Things That Can Cause A False Positive Hepatitis C Test
- Can Hiv Detect In Complete Blood Test?
- Signs That Hiv Is Turning Into Aids
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.