Sep 2, 2001
Would hiv be detected during or after an appendectomy?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
If HIV infection were present, antibodies would be detectable before and after surgery.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Condom Slipped Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Topping With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Touching Vomit Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.