Aug 4, 1999
hi i am a male 22 yers old, could yeast infections in the mouth appear 6 month after getting getting infected with HIV? and could weight loss and nausea appear 5- 6 months affter exposure of the virus.???could white tong and yeast infection in the mouth and the oesophasage be ONLY caused by HIV???? please , i am worried so much i have been like that for two months i can sleep, can't get it out of my mind , i lost weight about 10 to 15 pounds..
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Can these symptoms occur with acute HIV infection. YES. Is HIV infection the only cause? Absolutely NOT. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Causing Joint Pain
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- Can I Get Genital Warts From A Razor?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.