Would this be?
Aug 5, 1999
DR., A temp that would get up to 99.6 but never stayed there would be all over the board throughout the day from day 18 to 21 after possible exposure then around day 45 for a couple of days temp up to 99.6 in the late afternoon along with a sore neck in the morning and some diarrhea, temp would go down after relaxing, does this sound like ARS? Thank you for your valuable time.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Could be anything. I suggest if you had an exposure that you get tested. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
- Can Herpes Virus Affect Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.