Would this be?
Aug 5, 1999
DR., A temp that would get up to 99.6 but never stayed there would be all over the board throughout the day from day 18 to 21 after possible exposure then around day 45 for a couple of days temp up to 99.6 in the late afternoon along with a sore neck in the morning and some diarrhea, temp would go down after relaxing, does this sound like ARS? Thank you for your valuable time.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Could be anything. I suggest if you had an exposure that you get tested. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Yeast Infection And Genital Warts
- Will Hpv 16 And Hpv 18 Go Away On Its Own?
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- When Genital Warts Fall Off Are You Still Contagious?
- What Will Happen If I Don't Treat Shingles?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.