Aug 5, 1999
Hi Doc Is peripheral neuropathy associated with ARS, post ARS or with AIDS. Secondly what is HTLV 1/2. Thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Usually with advanced HIV, or because of medications. HTLV 1/2 (human t cell leukemia virus) are cousins of HIV. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Hpd A Sexually Transmitted Disease
- What Does A Lot Of Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- What Is The Rate Of Death To Teens From Stds?
- Are There Rare Hiv Infected Who Don't Develop Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.