Number of symptoms

Dear Doctor,

This is the third note that I have written to you and I am very sorry that I did not concentrate well enough to ask all my questions in one note. This one is about the symptoms. If the symptoms are there, do the appear simultaneously? Can muscle pains and fever last for 7 days, then they disappear, then the diarrhea starts and lasts for 1 day, then it goes away, then the lymph nodes start to swell (on the neck and in the armpits)? And during that period when the lymph nodes are swollen the HIV antibody test is taken and it shows negative. Is it usually like this?

Thank you for all your help. It is very needed.

Kind regards, Alexander

Acute infection can appear as you describe, as can other viral syndromes. MH

Intermitten neck pain
Peripheral neuropathy