Intermitten neck pain

I have intermitten neck pain on the side of the neck, mostly my right side. It comes and goes through the day. It can be on either side however. I have done lots of reading on HIV infection and have come up with muiltiple sysmtoms. I have no sore throat, no headaches, no night sweats, I eat good and have energy even after working a 15 hr day. I feel healthy minus the chronic pain on sides and sometimes on front sides and back of neck. The kicker is pain above the hair line on back of neck on base of skull. I have two questions: Can HIV cause persistant gland pain for more than 2-3 months in an infected individule? Is swollon glands in HIV painful or describes my symstoms?

You do not indicate what if any risk factors you have for HIV exposure. Your symptom is very nonspecific. Enlarged glands can indeed be painful in HIV infection. MH

what symptoms
Number of symptoms