Initially flat and then raised
Aug 12, 1999
Dr, 7 and 1/2 weeks after a possible exposure, I found a strange rash on my upper arm of right hand. Initially it was totally flat, pink colored and non itchy. After 1 week, it got raised and developed like a pimple and started giving itchiness. Does it sound consistent with acute HIV rash? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Is Having Hpv Worse Than An Std?
- Is Saliva Can Cause Std?
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.