Re: Intermitten Neck Pain

Responding to answered question: Intermitten neck pain? After unprotected sex 5 weeks ( this year ) I started experiencing tightness on right side of neck along with irregular sensations never felt before in the upper right region below the jaw area. These sensations would last about 5-10 minutes disappear and return latter almost intermittenly, I also felt these irregular almost sore like feelings behind the ear on back of neck and under jaw bone on both sides of chin. Before the upper and side neck pain began last year I was having pain on the lower frontal neck on both sides above the collar bone area. I asked a doctor who said we have nothing there so it might just be a sore muscle in the neck from sleeping wrong. I later started having spotted hair loss on my scalp and beared area. I later discovered the thyroid is in that general area. As you can see I have neck pains in every corner of my neck, no pain in other areas of body. With your experince and knowledge.. Can this possibly be related to the thyroid gland and hair loss I experienced last year or a new symtom of the unprotected sex earlier this year? The pain is not constant, it can last 3 seconds or 5 minutes and then goes away. Can this still be the lymth node?

Possibly related to the thyroid. Your doctor would have felt an enlarged lymph gland or thyroid gland. MH

fatigue
Depression