sore throat

I have had many minor ars symptoms (most after my testing)and am the one who got tested at 3 weeks with p24 antigen and pcr which came back negative, but fear that hiv wasn't present in high enough detectable levels for the pcr due to acquiring another viral infection a month before exposure to HIV and fearing that that initial viral infection's ctl response recognized hiv and slowed its progression and minimalized my ars symptoms for hiv. I still have a sore throat since that Hiv exposure and this is now going on for six weeks. Does this sound like a slow seroconversion (having a sore throat for six weeks and ongoing and having on and off diarreah and pain in elbow lymph nodes)? My symptoms are not strong like they were in my first viral infection in early JUNE.

I am not sure what slow seroconversion is. The original tests may have indeed been too early. You need to be retested. MH

so many different opinions about p24 antigen test
Real Low CD4 Counts, HIV-