HIV and HPV
Aug 23, 1999
What is HPV? It's my understanding that it's a very common respitory virus, but I'm not sure. Also I've heard that the symptoms of HPV are very much like those of HIV/ARS (ie muscle and joint pain, macupapular rash, fever, enlarged lymph nodes, ect.) is that true? and what are the symptoms of HPV? Finally what are some other viruses that mimic the symptoms of ARS (or should I say that ARS mimics)? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Loose Stool Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- A List Of All The Names Of Medicines For Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.