HIV and HPV

Dr.

What is HPV? It's my understanding that it's a very common respitory virus, but I'm not sure. Also I've heard that the symptoms of HPV are very much like those of HIV/ARS (ie muscle and joint pain, macupapular rash, fever, enlarged lymph nodes, ect.) is that true? and what are the symptoms of HPV? Finally what are some other viruses that mimic the symptoms of ARS (or should I say that ARS mimics)? Thank you.

HPV, is human papilloma virus. Strains of this virus cause common skin warts and genital/anal warts, not respiratory infections. Herpes viruses, like CMV, HSV, and EBV, can mimic ARS. MH

Pins and needles....
so many different opinions about p24 antigen test