Pins and needles....
Aug 23, 1999
Doctor, could you tell me if pins and needles/numbness in the hands at night can be associated with ARS? And also whether loss of appetite can be a symptom. Thankyou.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those symptoms are very nonspecific in and of themselves. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
- How Do I Cure Painful Spots On My Penis?
- Can Low Immune System Cause Delayed Seroconversion?
- Can Swollen Lymphnodes Cause Tight Feeling?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.