Pins and needles....
Aug 23, 1999
Doctor, could you tell me if pins and needles/numbness in the hands at night can be associated with ARS? And also whether loss of appetite can be a symptom. Thankyou.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those symptoms are very nonspecific in and of themselves. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Top?
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.