How Common?

How common is HIV 2 , HIV 1 type A & O in the US. Some preliminary research I read states that is extremely small fact I read < 10 people nation wide.....does that seem right? I had some pretty advanced HIV tests some 11 months after my potential risk.....Antibody, DNA by PCR, RNA by PCR all tests have been negative......yet I wonder if I may have one of the above virus the way have not traveled to Africa or been with an African person. Thank you.

The homework you have done on the subject is correct. It is extremely unlikely, although not impossible to become infected with one of these strains within the U.S.

dont dance
2 questions