|Penny For Your Thoughts..Part 2
Oct 5, 1998
Sorry Doctor, some other numbes i MAY have left out in regards to my previous question, RBC 5.7 Hemoglobin 16.2 hematocrit 48.2 MCV 84.6 MCH 28.40 MCHC 33.5,, Your thoughts?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
See my answer to the first part. The rest of your numbers look great! MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
- Vaginal Bleeding Cervical Cancer Pain Muscle Spasm
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.