|Why the Scare tacticts?
Oct 5, 1998
Doctor, i'm not sure if you can answer this question or not, but you, being an expert in this field, have stated that a Low Lymph % is not necessarily indicitave of HIV infection, yet, if one were to do a web serch on Low Lymph %, 9 out of 10 would be HIV or Aids related, why is this?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't know what your search strategy is, but my clinical practice and experience would show many clinical diseases and medications as I have stated in the past, can result in a low total lymphocyte count. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of Seroconversion
- Picking Your Nose Negative Elisa At 16 Weeks
- Sex With A Prostitute Negative Elisa At 3 Months
- Achy Balls After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.