Can it hide?

Hello Doctor,

Can the HIV infection hide in the Lymphnodes and just not show up on the HIV Antibody, PCR DNA or PCR RNA tests? I have read here and there where people say this can happen.....then why do the tests....my exposure was 8 months ago, I just had all these tests which were negative, yet all my glands are HUGE and all other tests are fine. UGH

I have not seen any documented evidence of HIV infection in someone where all blood tests are negative, but the virus exists and is replicating in other organs. All the glands and organs are in constant communication with the blood, so this seems impossible to me. You have a syndrome which other folks have certainly described in this forum. I am not sure what it is, but it is not HIV-1 infection. Good luck. MH

more than 100 subtypes of hiv virus???
Verification!!!