KILLED BY AIR
Nov 23, 1998
CAN THE HIV VIRUS BE KILLED WHEN EXPOSED TO OXEGEN? MY CLASS IS DOING AN INVETSIGATION
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Perhaps, especially when O2 becomes O3 (ozone). However normal levels of oxygen are required for cells to live. Cells are where the virus needs to live to replicate. Therefore normal levels of oxygen that is in the air would not kill the virus. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Organism Causes Genital Warts?
- What Is The Causative Agent Of Herpes?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
- What Does A Herpes Rash On The Face Look Like?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.