|boosting immune system
Nov 24, 1998
what do you think about transplant of the thymus gland tissue to boost the imune system do think this will help our researchers along as far as becoming a reality with this disease?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It theoretically makes sense. Adults have little thymus tissue left. It may require fetal thymus implants. You could imagine the ethical firestorm on that one. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.