|boosting immune system
Nov 24, 1998
what do you think about transplant of the thymus gland tissue to boost the imune system do think this will help our researchers along as far as becoming a reality with this disease?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It theoretically makes sense. Adults have little thymus tissue left. It may require fetal thymus implants. You could imagine the ethical firestorm on that one. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bloody Nose After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Virgin Get Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.