Another question on cell theapy

I've been reading your answers to many of the questions asked int this forum. I'm greatly interested in the cell therapy where untainted cells are removed, multiplied, reenginered and reintroduced into the body,having been genetically manipulated to attack and destroy any HIV infected cells. We've discused this at great length and would like to be directed to the right sources of information. We've thought of the plus and minus' of such an endeaver. I'm afraid our curiousity is getting the better of us. Our debate is whether or not it would be more practical to try this therapy-not that we can or will- on HIV infected children . We are looking at this issue fully in the face. We are doing what we can; the best we can. Our one major concern is,'Would to much energy be directed to growing to adaquetly help repopulation of normal T-cells?' Thanks for all hard work and allowing,we,the humble multitudes to pick your brain.

As a previous person who wrote to me stated look at http://www.cellgenesys.com/research/ for studies ongoing using this approach.

MH

Sinusitis
Virus dating