no info out there
Dec 8, 1998
Dear sir could you please tell me what m.c.h on a c.b.c means, I know I know its mean cell hemoglobin but what would it represent if it was borderline high. Does HIV have any effects on this count. everything else is within range Having some concerns with my neg test even after 18 mnths any info will be greatly appreciated thnx
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The MCH is a measure of how much hemoglobin each red blood cell has in it. Sometimes it can be high when people have anemia and their bone marrow is making lots of new cells. Some of these cells are larger and pack more hemoglobin. It does not sound like you have anemia, so the increased value may be a normal variant. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.