Please be more specific???

I'm the person who wrote you about the low WBC @ 3.75 THOU/CMM. My doctor didn't even seem to think that I needed to have any more tests done. As a matter of fact, he said that it was just "a little on the low side" but not abnormal. You mentioned that I should have the test repeated. Why? Does it seem to be too low? What other illnesses could cause a low WBC? I really respect your responses, and appreciate your knowledge. Thank you.

I will qualify my answer and say I would agree with your doctor. Depending on who is paying the bill, and whether I am working up a problem or doing routine health screening, also helps me determine whether I repeat a test that comes back abnormal. No it is not too low. The list of causes is too long to mention here. MH

maybe this one is for you?
Low WBC during standard testing-HIV???