maybe this one is for you?

what do you think about Lukor?it is an extract of baboon lymphocytes showing remarkable anti hiv properties the active component is glycolyl neuraminic acid known as (Neu5gc) do you think that this is a possibility in eradicating hiv?

I have to plead ignorance on this one. Of what I know, it is a component of the cell membrane in primates and other animals that does not occur in humans. Thus, it may relate to the attachment of HIV to cells prior to entry and why some primates may not get infected or not not develop disease after HIV infection. MH

Necessary Tests
Please be more specific???