|maybe this one is for you?
Jan 19, 1999
what do you think about Lukor?it is an extract of baboon lymphocytes showing remarkable anti hiv properties the active component is glycolyl neuraminic acid known as (Neu5gc) do you think that this is a possibility in eradicating hiv?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I have to plead ignorance on this one. Of what I know, it is a component of the cell membrane in primates and other animals that does not occur in humans. Thus, it may relate to the attachment of HIV to cells prior to entry and why some primates may not get infected or not not develop disease after HIV infection. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Purple Spots After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.