Immune System Question?????

Dr, Im the guy who tested 6 months after the fingering incident and it was negative. I wrote you the followup in mid January. I thouht I was done testing but now Im worried again. My Mom has an IgA 4 factor, an Immune deficency. Her Immunologist said she was born with it and just came out later in life. I had a physical in september and blood work was fine. Everything within range. Should I retest past my negative 6 month test or stop worrying. Or is there a test to find out if I have the same underlying Immune problem. Whats your advice and opinion....... Thanks

First HIV antibody tests, test for IgG, not IgA. I think if you have been healthy all of your life, the likelihood of immunoglobulin deficiencies in you are extremely low. A serum immunoelectropheresis will quantitate immunoglobulin subtypes. You do not need to get HIV tested again. MH

Lymph Nodes
Viral structure