Feb 8, 1999
Dr, will Hiv cause persistent bruising even with a healthy platelet count and a normal protime thnx a million
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It would be unusual for HIV infection in and of itself to cause such symptoms. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Does Stress Effect Vaginal Discharge?
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.